Become a HOPE Sheds Light Volunteer
Volunteers are the heartbeat of HOPE Sheds Light! As a volunteer, you will raise awareness and provide assistance and navigation support to families and individuals affected by the disease of addiction in order to create positive change in the community and sustain long term recovery.
- Recovery Coaching
- Butterfly garden
- Other Volunteer opportunities
What to Expect as a Volunteer
- Gain Confidence
- Help others by making a positive impact for social change
- Share the gift of service
- Positive sense of purpose
- Share your experience, strength and hope
Register below or email Heather@hopeshedslight.org to be a HOPE Sheds Light Volunteer!